1. Name and address of the controller
“Controller“ according to GDPR, any further law and regulations applicable in the member states of the European Union and/or any other rules and regulations pertaining to data protection is, herein also referred to as “we“/“us“:
Schulze Küster Müller Mueller Jangl Attorneys
Leopoldstrasse 87, 80802 München, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)89-890 63 600
Fax: +49-(0)89-890 63 629
Website: www.skmm.de (“our website”)
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the form and manner of use
When you visit our website the following data is provided to the server of our website via the browser applied by you on your device. This data is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. Following data is automatically stored until being automatically erased:
– IP-address of the inquiring computer,
– date und time of the access,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– websites where you have come from (Referrer-URL),
– applied browser and, respectively, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process such data for the following purposes:
– securing a seamless connection to our website,
– securing a comfortable use of our website,
– analysis of the security and stability of the system, as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
Basis of our data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR. Our legitimate interests are the purposes of data processing according to the above. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
You may contact us via the e-mail address provided above. In such event the personal data provided by you are stored.
Basis of our data processing of such personal data provided by you in the context of the transmission of the e-mail is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point f GDPR. In the event the e-mail contact is made for purposes of entering into a contract with us, the further basis of our data processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than as set out in the following:
– in the event disclosure is made with your express consent according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point a GDPR
– in the event the disclosure is made according to Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR for purposes of the enforcement, exercise and/or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an interest in the non-disclosure which is held to outweigh such disclosure,
– in the event we are subject to a legal obligation to disclose the personal data in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR, and/or
– in the event the disclosure is legally permissible and is required in connection with the performance of the contract with you in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 point b GDPR.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
– according to Art. 15 GDPR: The right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from us rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing of your personal data concerning or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you;
– according to Art. 16 GDPR: The right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
– according to Art. 17 GDPR: The right to demand erasure of your personal data where such processing is not required in respect of the exercise of the right of free speech and free information, in respect of the fulfilment of contractual obligations, in respect of the public interest and/or in respect of the enforcement, exercise and/or defence of legal claims;
– according to Art. 18 GDPR: The right to demand the restriction of processing where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead and we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or where you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) GDPR;
– according to Art. 20 GDPR: The right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to demand the transmission by us to such other controller as requested by you;
– according to Art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR: The right to withdraw your consent at any time. Following such withdrawal we shall not be entitled to process your personal data to the extent such processing was based on the approval; and
– according to Art. 77 GDPR: The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. I general such authority is the one situated at the city of your residence, of your employment or of our offices;
– according to Art. 21 GDPR: The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions and object processing for direct marketing purposes. In respect of the latter, grounds relating to a particular situation of yours is not required. Your objection may be made by telephone, by e-mail, fax or may be addressed to our offices as provided above.
6. Data security
For purposes of data security the content of our website is transmitted in encrypted format according to the current SSL process (Secure Socket Layer). For purposes of securing data security, we and third party service providers, with whom we have entered into respective service agreements, apply state of the art security measures, in particular for purposes of preventing the unauthorized access to the data, the protection against alterations and loss of data as well as for purposes of securing confidentiality.
We of course apply greatest confidentiality to the personal data you provide us. We apply all reasonable technical and administrative measures in order to secure the data provided against loss, unauthorized access and improper use. We expressly inform you that in respect of communication via e-mail full guarantee of data security cannot be guaranteed; we therefore recommend to send confidential information through regular (postal service) mail. We cannot control the risks relating to transmissions via e-mail.