Jana Jangl is an attorney as well as a bar-certified specialist in copyright and media law. Jana Jangl is an Associate Lecturer at the IUBH – School of Business and Management, Bad Honnef Bonn. Counselling languages are German and English.
Tel: +49 89-890 6360 – 0
Copyright Law in particular in the fields of
- Film & TV
- Media law including personal images, moral rights
- Copyright Contract law
- Press law
- Collecting Societies
- Registered Designs
- Unfair Competition and Trade Marks and Domains
- Civil law / contract law in particular in the fields of
- Sailing and motor boat sports
- Equestrian sports / and equestrian law
Jana Jangl studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich and has passed her legal clerkship in Munich and San Francisco, U.S.A.
Jana Jangl has been admitted to the Bar in 2011 and joined our law firm in 2012.