Dr. Gernot Schulze is an attorney as well as a bar-certified specialist in copyright and media law. Counselling languages are German and English.
Tel: +49 89-890 6360 – 0
Copyright law including the respresentation of
- Authors and writers
- Music law
- Art law
- Design law
- Law pertaining to architecture
- Photography and Film
- Media law including personal images, moral rights
- Copyright contract law
- Collecting Societies
- Registered Design
- Unfair Competition and Trade Marks
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR), member and vice president of the the expert committee for copyright and publishing law
- Association Litteraire et Artistique Internationale (ALAI)
- Member of the Förderkreises des Instituts für Urheber- und Medienrecht
- Member of the scientific advisory board of Zeitschrift für Urheber- und Medienrecht
Dr. Gernot Schulze has been admitted to the Bar in 1978 and has been working as an attorney since.
From 1979 until 1981 he has worked for the Max-Planck-Institute for Foreign and International Patent, Copyright and Unfair Competition Law. During this time, Dr. Gernot Schulze has earned his doctorate at the FU Berlin. Topic of his thesis: ”Die kleine Münze und ihre Abgrenzungsproblematik bei den Werkarten des Urheberrechts“.
In 1982 he co-founded our law firm, specialized in the field of copyright and media law. From 2002 through 2010 Dr. Gernot Schulze has worked as Associate Lecturer at the University of Passau and from 2004 through 2006 at the Eidgenössische Technischen Hochschule, Zurich.